blogger web statistics

Monday, April 26, 2010

Running diary





















Foolish Dennis. So easily tricked into being a willing running buddy. ;-)

I've resolved to get back into endurance training by running, and my goal is to be able to run the Waddell and Reed 5K (combined with half and full marathons) held in October.


I figure the best way to train for it would be to keep a running diary. Kel has this neato Nike+ running accessory that maintains some kick-ass numbers (math! Yay!) on stuff like pacing, miles run, averages over a month, etc. I'm gonna keep it simple and just record when and where I run to keep up my motivation!

So, on Sunday 4/25/2010, I walk/jogged 2.0 miles in Heritage Park. Since I had actually woken up at just about when training started, I kind of took it easy and am easing into it. Less than 6 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment