blogger web statistics

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 1 plan - Stretch

Since I'm keeping this simple, my focus will be to blog about what I'm going to do that day, then live up to it. Once it's done, I'll post about my success, and maybe even add a bit about my day and thoughts. Keeping an exercise journal for people to read never seemed very exciting for me, but perhaps I can add to what I'm doing during my days to spice up the content!

So, day 1 of 90 - my goal is to stretch to P90X stretch for one hour - I've got a 5K run early on Saturday, so this'll be to limber me up for that. P90X stretch, while relaxing, does take some time to do right, and sometimes I'll feel the need to rush through things so I can move on to the next on the to-do list! However, as Tony Horton says, I'll need to "clear my mind" and focus on the job at hand.

Off to work I go! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment