blogger web statistics

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 4 - results

Whew! The trip to the gym was tough! I normally look forward to a hard workout after a long day, to be able to focus on something simple as push and pull, but Day 4 was just beating me down. I'm just glad I was able to get in some sets on the bench press machine, the pullup bar, do some bicep curls and tricep pulldowns. Kind of light compared to my normal intense workout, as I lightened the weight some, but soon it'll be full weights! Yay! Day 4 down!

Edit: I THOUGHT I didn't post this already, so I made a second post on 5/5/11 and didn't have a chance to review my blog until the following week. Man! In any case, to give more detail, here's my day 4 results:

1) Gym at 630pm after work
2) Clocked in 5,783 steps on my pedometer
3) exercised my upper body for 30 mins - bench, pullups, bicep curls, and tricep pulldowns Feeling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment