blogger web statistics

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Captioned Music Video #3

The mood I was in last night compelled me to caption the music video "Apologize" by One Republic. However, the video wasn't an official music vid - a fan-made vid of MUCH better quality than the official video was put out and absolutely rocks.


See captions here:


Alright, now I need to take the 3 I've got and get them perma-captioned on the video itself without loss of quality or sound. I'm tired of not being able to take my captioned vids with me.


On a side note, it's baby fever season - 3 of my friends are expecting in early 2010. After all those celebrity deaths in the news, I'm glad to hear something positive to balance it out. Just as long as I don't have to wear a bonnet at all the baby showers....

1 comment:

  1. Captioned Music Videos are definitely the most popular thing in my collection right now!

    http://billc.vodspot.tv/popular/this_week

    ReplyDelete